Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services 50 User CAL – Product Key
Buy Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services 50 User CAL activation key at the best price at Mydigitallicenses. Order now and we will send you the Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services 50 User CALs digital license, downloadable software and purchase invoice directly by email.
The digital activation license will allow you to use Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services 50 User CAL without problems, for life and at the best price. Save money, time and optimize your business by choosing the right software.
Our ESD digital licenses are 100% original and are delivered digitally via e-mail within minutes of receiving payment. In particular, the Product Key provided to activate Microsoft Windows Server 2019 – User Cals – 50 devices has no expiry date, and can be reinstalled on the same device used for the first activation. With the purchase of this product you will receive the Product Key for activating the software and all the instructions for correct installation.
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services CAL 50 users is part of the flexible licensing system for Windows Server 2019. It will offer customers the opportunity to take advantage of fantastic enhancements that make it the optimal version of RDS, to date, with several areas of innovation to improve customer administration and experiences.
What are Remote Desktop Services?
RDS stands for “Remote Desktop Services” and refers to the functionality that allows users to work with graphical desktops and Windows applications via remote access. Desktop networks can be centrally managed using the appropriate Client Access Licenses (CALs). This gives a company’s IT department more time to upgrade to the latest version of the server operating system. The “Quick Updates” feature will also help you save time installing updates in the future.
Each user or device that accesses a licensed Windows Server requires a Windows Server CAL or a Windows Server CAL and Remote Desktop Services (RDS)
- Allows a user to establish a Remote Desktop session on a Remote Desktop Session Host server. Regardless of the number of devices the user uses to log in.
- Allows a specific device to establish a Remote Desktop session on a Remote Desktop Session Host server. Regardless of the number of users who connect from this device.
Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services (RDS) is part of the flexible license powering the Windows Server 2019 product line, allowing businesses to take advantage of a service needed in modern settings.
Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services 50 USER Connections Key Global will give customers the opportunity to leverage fantastic enhancements that make it the optimal version of RDS, to date, with several areas of innovation to improve the administrative and client experiences.
A client access license (CAL) is needed for each user and device that connects to a Remote Desktop Session (RDS) host. An RDS licensing server is needed to install, issue, and track RDS CALs. When a user or a device connects to an RD Session Host server, the RD Session Host server determines if an RDS CAL is needed.
We brought innovation centered around three areas in RDS 2019 – Simplify IT management, User experience, and Improved security.
Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services means working with Windows Server 2019 itself, which is currently the latest available edition of the product line. Taking the beloved and powerful features of its predecessor and creating new, innovative solutions for problems, it takes server creation and management to the next level.
Simplify IT management
We have time and again heard from customers that license management should focus on simplification to scale deployments. Over the past few years, we have focused on improving management of Remote Desktop (RD) Licensing servers and entitlement through Active Directory (AD).
Now, you will be able to leverage high availability RD Licensing servers with forward-compatibility for future versions of Windows Server to enable easier management of licenses from a variety of RDS releases.
We have also made it easier to manage licenses for your employees by bringing the ability for the RD Licensing servers to update RDS user Client Access Licenses (CALs) into AD objects without accessing AD directly.
Lastly, we added perfmon (Performance Counters) APIs to provide partners an easy way to access data to build monitoring dashboards and deliver a consistent user experience.
One of our primary goals as the Remote Desktop Services product team is to help improve your security posture for your desktop and app virtualization environments. We have improved security through several enhancements.
With Windows Admin Center integration, it is easy to consolidate all local and remote server management into a single pane.
We have brought several Windows Defender optimizations for multi-session to give you more confidence in bringing a secure, scalable and cost-effective desktop experience to end users.
We also added web client support for Single Sign-on (SSO) to deliver a streamlined authentication experience for users connecting via the web client.
A few additional features include easy-to-configure DTLS-based encryption, all of which, work toward providing a trusted end-to-end RDS deployment.
- Reach and interact with your business server remotely, including all Windows applications and data stored on the server.
- Better Azure integration and virtualization technology lifts the limitations of useful Windows Server 2019 services.
- Use the Azure key vault to create and load Virtual Machine certificates.
- Use the single-sign-on Remote Desktop web client in your browser to authenticate desktops. While this web client is limited, it’s able to speed up mundane tasks when it comes to your remote experience.
- Use GPU virtualization and graphics acceleration to enhance the power of your devices. Improvements include RDSH scalability with GFX HW acceleration, the use of more GPUs, and video detection/handling.
• Brand: Microsoft
• Format: Lifetime activation – Digital license
• Updates: Permanent updates
• Platform: Windows Server
• License Type: Server
• Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
• Users supported: 1 Admin user – 1 Server
• Activation available in: Worldwide
• Estimated delivery time: 1 – 30 minutes
• Language: Available in all languages (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
• License for: 50 User Client Access License
• Processor: 2.0 GHz or faster
• Architecture: 64 Bit or 32 Bit
• Minimum RAM: 2 GB (32-bit) / 4 GB (64-bit)
• Minimum HDD: 32 GB (32-bit) / 32 GB (64-bit)
Consult with your IT team.
How to install
Consult with your IT team.
- You purchase a license key with full update and Microsoft support
- lifetime warranty on all keys
- Technical support is available via Online Chat on the website or WhatsApp
- We accept all types of online payment methods: PayPal, Visa and MasterCard
- The key delivery system is automatic 24/7
Why buy original licensed software?
By activating Windows or Office with a genuine license key, your OS automatically receives the latest updates that control the operation of the security system and are responsible for its stable operation.
Also, you avoid the risk of personal data leakage, since pirated activation software can access any information on your hard drive.
Within 1 - 30 minutes after receiving the payment, our system automatically sends the key to the e-mail specified during the checkout. If the message is not in your Inbox, please check your Spam folder.
In the email you will receive:
- Legal invoice
- Activation instructions
- License activation key
- Link for the official software download
Available payment methods online:
- Visa / MasterCard
Online payment service is provided by PayPal.com
The online store “mydigitallicenses.com” gives an unlimited guarantee for the validity of any activation key purchased on our website. All keys are validated online on the Microsoft server and are activated in 99.9% of cases.
You may request a refund only if the product key stops working by itself or if you were never able to activate it in the first place. To know if your product is eligible for a refund, first we must check certain pieces of information regarding how you used the product key. Check our Refund Policy.
- We are in a promotional period, we want to make our website known worldwide, and we believe that the best advertising is low prices.
- We are Microsoft digital products wholesalers. Our company works directly with a large wholesale reseller from the EU and therefore our prices are 50-60% lower than retail prices. Keys have no regional or language restrictions and are perpetual.
These reasons put together result in our rock-bottom prices.
You will be able to activate your product automatically online or by telephone through the Microsoft Product Activation Center of your country.- Besides that, you're going to have a proof of purchase (an invoice from our company).
You can find the download link in the description of each product. Additionally as soon as your payment is completed, you can instantly download your software from the order confirmation page, a download link will also be sent to you by email.
Large volume purchases can be arranged at: Wholesale licenses
You can also contact us directly via live chat or e-mail. We will send you a complete estimate with details of the product of your interest.
If for any reason the key appears to be invalid, we will issue a replacement in no time. You can also get a full refund if you qualify for it. Check our refund policy. Also, our payment processors PayPal; they protect you if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
¿Do you have questions? Use the Online Chat to be assisted by our customer service team.
Real reviews from real customers