Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus Volume License
Buy now Office 2016 Professional Plus Volume License at the best price. Place your order now and we will send you Office 2016 Professional Plus Multiple Activation Key and the purchase invoice directly by email.
Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus Multiple Activation key will allow you to activate the users that your company needs. Secure activation for life at a great price. Save money, time and optimize your business by choosing the right software.
Important Multiple Activation Key Information
- It is recommended to hire an IT professional for the activation of this license.
- Before purchasing the multiple activation key make sure you correctly choose the number of users you wish to activate.
- Myonlysoftware does not provide downloadable software or login credentials for VLSC.
- Mydigitallicenses only sells the Multiple Activation Key.
Microsoft’s new Office 2016 release includes many new features that span most or all of the applications in the suite. However, some of the most important updates happen in the individual applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. In this article, we discuss the most notable features of each of those applications.
The latest version of Microsoft Office includes many new productivity, collaboration, and data analysis features. Here are just a few of the top new features.
Microsoft Word users have wanted this feature for, well, ever: Real-time co-editing of Word documents – that is, two or more people can open and edit the document at the same time, and everyone accessing the document can see the changes being made in real-time. Google Docs users have enjoyed this feature for years; finally, Microsoft brings this ability to Word.
The key to making this work is storing the file on cloud storage. You will have to store the document on Microsoft’s cloud storage solution (OneDrive or OneDrive for Business), so that others can access the document. From there, you can allow others to view and edit the document just like on Google Drive.
The big changes to Excel in 2016 are in the area of business intelligence; that is, tools and processes that enable you to gather data from many different sources and turn it into insightful information that can help you make better business decisions. The two most important things to note here are the following:
- Excel’s Power Query add-on is now part of the core functionality of Excel. You no longer need to install it.
- Excel’s one-click forecasting tool, Forecast Sheet, provides an easy way to forecast the future of your data.
With Power Query, you can pull data from a variety of external sources. Imagine pulling data from web sites like Wikipedia, from social media sites like Facebook, or from any number of database types, such as SQL, Azure, Oracle, Access, Sybase, and so on. You can then merge all that data into spreadsheets that help you make better decisions.
PowerPoint itself doesn’t get much of an overhaul in 2016, but Microsoft has given users a new presentation application called Sway. What’s the difference? Glad you asked.
PowerPoint is designed to create linear presentations – that is, you start at the first slide and progress through your slideshow until the end. And while you can jazz up your presentation with different effects and transitions, it’s still essentially a slideshow. Also, PowerPoint presentations are known to take a lot of time to put together.
Outlook has probably undergone the most significant overhaul in Office 2016, especially in terms of collaboration features. With the success of Google’s Gmail, Drive, Docs, and other integrated cloud-based applications, Microsoft has realized that collaboration and cloud-based solutions are very important in professional productivity. That’s why Outlook now has the ability to provide links to files on OneDrive or OneDrive for Business; no longer do you have to actually attach the file.
Do you have any questions? Contact us through our online chat available 24/7 and one of our representatives will attend you immediately.
• Brand: Microsoft
• Format: Volume license
• Platform: Office 2016
• Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
• License Type: Perpetual
• Users supported: Buyer’s choice
• Activation available in: Worldwide
• Estimated delivery time: 1 – 4 hours
• Language: Available in all languages (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
• Processor: 1.6 GHz processor or faster
• Memory: 2 GB RAM (32 bit); 4 GB RAM (64 bit)
• Hard disk space: 4.0 GB available hard disk space
• Graphics: DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
• Operating system: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
• Required connectivity: Internet access