- Applications included
- License details
- System requirements
- How to install
- Reviews (1)
Microsoft Office 2019 Standard Volume License
BUY OFFICE 2019 STANDARD MULTIPLE ACTIVATION KEY AND GET AN INSTANT DELIVERY AND LIFETIME WARRANTY / SUPPORT!
Buy now Office 2019 Standard Volume License at the best price. Place your order now and we will send you the Office 2019 Standard Multiple Activation Key and the purchase invoice directly by email.
The Microsoft Office 2019 Standard Multiple Activation Key will allow you to activate the users that your company needs. Secure activation for life at a great price. Save money, time and optimize your business by choosing the right software.
How is the buy process?
- Buy Office 2019 Standard Volume License from our website.
- 30 – 60 minutes after your payment, the license will be sent to the email address you provide.
Important Multiple Activation Key information
- It is recommended to hire an IT professional for the activation of this license.
- Before purchasing the multiple activation key make sure you correctly choose the number of users you wish to activate.
- Mydigitallicenses does not provide login credentials for VLSC.
- Mydigitallicenses only sells the Multiple Activation Key.
Microsoft Office 2019 Standard gives you the latest version of the essential Office apps so you can get everything done with ease. From creating a complex presentation on PowerPoint to getting your data organized in an Excel spreadsheet, this Office solution has all the tools you need to be efficient and productive. All the programs have been updated to offer you even more features, such the Focused Inbox in Outlook, more formulas in Excel, improved PowerPoint editing features and more.
The enhanced performance of the core Office programs makes for a better user experience that will optimize your workflow in a business environment. Reduce costs and improve security with Microsoft Office 2019 Standard.
The Standard suite includes the following applications:
- Excel is a spreadsheet application with data analysis and visualization tools.
- OneNote is a note-taking application that allows various types of content to be shared among team members.
- Outlook is a time and information manager that integrates email, calendar, contacts, and tasks.
- PowerPoint is a presentation program with capabilities for text, sound, and animation effects.
- Publisher is an publishing program that allows people with basic design skills to create a wide variety of publications.
- Word is a full-featured word processing program.
• Brand: Microsoft
• Format: Lifetime activation – Digital license
• Updates: Permanent updates
• Platform: Office 2019
• License Type: Volume license / Multiple Activation Key
• Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
• Users supported: Buyer’s choice
• Activation available in: Worldwide
• Estimated delivery time: 1 – 60 minutes
• Language: Available in all languages (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
• Operating system: Windows 10 / Windows 11 / Windows Server 2019
• License for: Buyer’s choice
• Processor: 1.6 GHz or faster
• Architecture: 64 Bit or 32 Bit
• Minimum RAM: 2 GB (32-bit) / 4 GB (64-bit)
• Minimum HDD: 4 GB (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit)
• Required connectivity: Internet access
Download Office Deployment Tool: HERE
How to install
1. Download Office Deployment Tool and select the version of Office that corresponds to the license you purchased (Office Professional Plus or Office Standard).
• Run the self-extracting executable file, which contains the Office Deployment Tool executable (setup.exe) and sample configuration XML files. It is recommended to create the folder where the files will be extracted on the desktop of your computer.
2. Configure the XML file. You can see the configuration HERE
• We recommend that the XML file configuration be performed by an IT professional to avoid license locking (we are not responsible if you perform an erroneous activation and lock the license).
3. Open CMD prompt from the Windows explorer window where the “OfficeSetup” folder is located (type CMD in address bar). Click in the address bar of where the OfficeSetup folder is located and type CMD, then hit enter.
4. Type this in the cmd line: setup /download configuration.xml (The file will download in the background. You won’t notice any change until new line appears in CMD line.)
5.Now, type this in the cmd line whenever it finishes downloading: setup /configure configuration.xml (It will now begin to install. You do not need to enter the license key, as it is already in the XML file.)
Open the “Word” Office application and go to the “Account” section where you should see your product activated and ready to use.